Text Size

Parts & Accessories

Need new barrel

Check out this forum to find links of online vendors with spare parts, mags, holsters and other items.

Need new barrel

Postby ADV » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm after a new barrel (or good used one) for a compact steel Jericho in 40 S+W, any ideas if anyone has them available??
'Man Is Born Free, And Everywhere He Is In Chains' - Rousseau
ADV

Re: Need new barrel

Postby wickersham » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:51 pm

You can try EAAcorp.com, they sell tanfoglio barrels. Just verify it is "small frame"

http://www.eaacorp.com/parts-hand-gun-b ... ators.html
אוי אל רשע! זה יהיה חולה איתו: עבור גמול של ידיו תינתן לו.
wickersham

Postby ADV » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Thanks Wick, is that gonna fit????
ADV

Postby ADV » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 pm

ADV wrote:Thanks Wick, is that gonna fit????

Dumb question or you wouldn't have posted it.
Reason I ask is that I went into my local gun shop today and the guy (who knows I love the Jericho and is a gunsmith to boot) brings out a Jericho compact steel in 40 S+W he'd taken in trade. Problem is the guy who traded it had gone at the feed ramp with a file as he said he was having feeding problems.
Long story short he says once he test fires it and it works (after giving it a polish job) he'd give it to me for a great price. However, if I could get hold of a new barrel for it and save him the hassle it'd be considerably less. I personally prefer 9mm but this may be too good a deal to pass up - he has the box and 2 factory mags with it.
Last edited by ADV on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ADV

Postby jw380 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:55 pm

If the price is good enough get the .40 if you can afford it, then later you can get a barrel for the one you have now, then you will have two Jerichos instead of one. Two is better than one.
Gun control violates the Declaration of Independance as it prohbits my pursuit of happiness.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword guarantees ownership of the pen.
jw380

Postby mattyj513 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:05 pm

E-gunparts.com just listed some barrels on their website. If it says sold out, check back because that usually means they logged in the item but not the quantity and are still in the process of unpacking.
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Postby ADV » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks Matty, I saw that earlier and thought they had actually sold out, now I'll keep an eye open for the listing.
ADV

Postby L5K » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:09 am

If you haven't found a bbl yet, and still need one there is a company online called EFK Firedragon. They sell bbls for the Witness, and says they fit the Baby Eagle/Jericho. They have 9mm, .40, .357 sig. They seem to be clearing them out so I think when they're gone they'll be gone for good.
"It is a mistake to suppose that all men want to be free. On the contrary, if freedom entails responsibility, many of them want none of it." -Theodore Darymple
L5K

Return to Parts & Accessories