Text Size

Parts & Accessories

Alternative to the MegaGun...

Check out this forum to find links of online vendors with spare parts, mags, holsters and other items.

Alternative to the MegaGun...

Postby DangerousFat » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 am

at least for Poly owners.

http://www.caatactical.com/viewCategory.asp?catID=376

Check out the second page.
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms."
- James Madison
DangerousFat

Re: Alternative to the MegaGun...

Postby boscoman » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 am

My problem with this set up is that the pistol becomes a short barreled weapon that requires registration. Past that it is a very slick system.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Re: Alternative to the MegaGun...

Postby DangerousFat » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am

Yeah, I always forget about those stupid SBR laws. I've just made my pistol like 5 times larger, why are you complaining? lol

I'm just mad it only works with the polymer Jericho 9mm as I have a steel .45 ACP. :( Oh... and a total lack of like $640 or whatever it converts to. lol
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms."
- James Madison
DangerousFat

Return to Parts & Accessories