Text Size

Classified Listings

WTB: Jericho 941 in CA. CASH in hand.

Buy, sell or trade your gear. Firearms related items only.

WTB: Jericho 941 in CA. CASH in hand.

Postby wex » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey guys, I've been looking for my grail pistol for a while now(as i'm sure many on here have been as well) I'm looking to buy an IMI Jericho 941. Imported from KBI in mint condition. Full frame steel in 9mm (Jericho 941 stamped on the side.) I'm willing to drive anywhere in California for one, and WILL do SSE if i need to. Name your price, and I will most likely happily oblige. Thanks! :)
wex

Re: WTB: Jericho 941 in CA. CASH in hand.

Postby bczrx » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 am

I like my Jericho too much to sell, but I'd check out CalGuns.net in the classified section to find them. I find baby eagles about once a month on average. I don't see many KBI marked ones though. A KBI would probably need to be SSE to get into the state.

My understanding is that Mag Research was the last company to have the Baby Eagle/Jericho 941 approved on the cal gun 'list'. KBI took over imports after it bought out Charles Daly, and then went belly up. So no KBI imports into California were possible, unless SSE was used.

Heck, even the Witness isn't on 'the list', but Armscorp had a Witness varient that was the last time I checked [around christmas].

SO, you may be able to get something similar new, if you can find someone to bring it in for you. Or you can keep an eye on CalGuns for sales.

Good luck!
IWI/Magnum Research Baby Eagle full-sized 9mm slide safety, and a bunch of non-jerichos.
bczrx

Re: WTB: Jericho 941 in CA. CASH in hand.

Postby mannyfreez » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:55 am

I have a jericho 941 in 9mm for sale in the bay area if you're still looking.
mannyfreez

Return to Classified Listings