Text Size

General Gunsmithing

Replacing the Trigger

Step away from the Dremel with your hands up!

Replacing the Trigger

Postby th3ug1y0n3 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 pm

I wondering if any one know of a "Hot to Remove Trigger" step by step picture tutorial or for that matter, video. This is not for the Trigger sear assembly but the actual trigger.

I am thinking of replacing the trigger on my compact poly. The trigger is tearing up my finger. I am getting little blisters, at least I will build up a callus.
th3ug1y0n3

Re: Replacing the Trigger

Postby th3ug1y0n3 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:06 pm

I found one on this.
th3ug1y0n3

Postby scap » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Did you get this done. This is my one complaint about this gun and I might just switch to a CZ75 if I can get this figured out.
scap

Postby th3ug1y0n3 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 pm

No I sold mine with a heavy heart and bout the cz 75. Even with the change over I found the same issues with the CZ however I was able to find more information on trigger replacements as there is more support out there for the Cz. With the information that I picked up I realized that it is basically the same that applies to CZ applies to the Jericho and futhermore the parts that are more compatible would be the Tanfoglio parts.

You will need a punch, and a slave pin. You will tap out the trigger pin and as you tap out you will insert the slave pin. This will allow you to pull out the trigger with out it falling apart. Then you will take out the slave pin add change out the trigger, put the slave pin back in, install the trigger mechanism and tap in the trigger pin which will push the slave pin out. Hope that helps.
th3ug1y0n3

Return to General Gunsmithing