Text Size

Tech Room

Jericho 941 PL Magwell Issue???

The place to share any problems you have with your gun and find the appropriate fix for it.

Jericho 941 PL Magwell Issue???

Postby Marked_Man13 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi guys, Mark here from the Philippines. I decided to get myself a birthday present and ordered a Jericho 941 PL in 40cal, two months before the said date. It arrived exactly on my birthday, and I was ecstatic!

It's my second polymer frame pistol and was wondering about two things. One, There are TWO Fissure like cracks inside the magwell which is not present in my HK USP Compact. And two, I have to slam the magazine into the magwell in order for it yo lock.

Can anyone please lend an opinion because I'm actually scared of using it, for it might just fall apart.

I have emailed IWI also regarding the matter, but there has been no answer.

Thanks a lot guys and more power.

Mark Anthony O. So
Marked_Man13

Re: Jericho 941 PL Magwell Issue???

Postby boscoman » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 am

IWI is absolutely the worst for getting back to people, basically they don't.
I would get the pistol to someone that deals with the Jericho for repairs & have them take a look at it. Without pics it's hard to say what is wrong, but sounds like it may have been damaged during shipping.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Return to Tech Room