Text Size

How-To Instructions

Holster Project (Picture Heavy)

No need to reinvent the wheel, just post your links to handy and informative manuals, videos, and general directions here.

Holster Project (Picture Heavy)

Postby Jericho » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Someone on the forum has asked that I make him an OWB holster with matching gun belt. He also asked if I wouldn't mind sending him a couple update pics. I thought, why not go one step further and show him every step. This is what I've done so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The shortest path to the hearts and minds of home invaders is through their sternums and cranio-ocular cavities.
Jericho

Re: Holster Project (Picture Heavy)

Postby Jericho » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Part Two: (you can only post 5 pictures at once...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The shortest path to the hearts and minds of home invaders is through their sternums and cranio-ocular cavities.
Jericho

Postby Jericho » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Part Three
Jericho

Postby Jericho » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 pm

This is all I can do for now. I need to let the holster dry (it must be wet to shape and mold) so it will be able to absorb the leather dye and edge kote. Feel free to ask questions or post comments. Sorry for the grainy photos, I'm just using my iphone.
Jericho

Postby mattyj513 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

Looking good. I have a custom holster by Jericho, and have to say that it is amazing craftsmanship. Fits me great, fits my Jerichos great, looks incredible. I cannot say enough good things about his work, and neither can any of my buddies who have seen the holster he made for me. Whoever this is going to, enjoy!
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Postby Jericho » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:22 am

Thanks Matt, I still show off pics of yours. It was hard for me to send it out, I really wanted to keep it.
Jericho

Postby mattyj513 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 am

I feel you...I have the same problem refinishing/upgrading guns for my friends. It's easy to grow attached.
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Postby kikon » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 am

AWESOME! Congrats Jericho, it's a fantastic job you've done with the holster. Great to see a true Quality Artisan at work.
Cheers,
David
Vive la Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité!
kikon

Postby Jericho » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Just an update. I will be posting another shortly with the finished product.
Jericho

Postby Jericho » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:52 pm

The holster is finished!
Jericho

Next

Return to How-To Instructions