Text Size

2nd Ammendment Issues

Airmen killed in Germany

The first step in retaining your rights is understanding them.

Airmen killed in Germany

Postby boscoman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I am sick & tired of our service members being left as sitting ducks to terrorist. It is criminal that Slick Willie stripped our servicemen of their 2nd Amendment rights. Ever since that turd banned servicemen (& women) from being able to carry side arms while on US bases they have been left to rely on private security companies for their safety. This was the case @ Ft Hood. While the security there did an admirable job, think of how many soldiers could have been saved if any of them had been in a position to shoot back (as they are trained to do). As for this weeks shooting there should have been someone armed on that bus. I know nothing will change under this administration, but one can hope that this injustice will be rectified somewhere down the road.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Return to 2nd Ammendment Issues