Text Size

Suggestions & Feedback

"Other" category for sub-forums.

Let's hear your ideas on how to improve the site and get the word out about the pistols we own and love!

"Other" category for sub-forums.

Postby L5K » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 am

Right now it's not really a big deal with our small membership number, but perhaps down the road it may become necessary to put an "Other" category for forums such as rifles, handguns, and shotguns. This would give us a place to talk about rifles that are not one of the two within that sub-forum (AR/AK), and the same with shotguns such as Winchester or Ithaca. On second thought perhaps it could be called "General" to denote it is for discussing any of that type of firearm.
"It is a mistake to suppose that all men want to be free. On the contrary, if freedom entails responsibility, many of them want none of it." -Theodore Darymple
L5K

Re: "Other" category for sub-forums.

Postby wickersham » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 am

Good idea, and if there any shotguns or not rifles not listed in the Other subforum (only a couple so far), PM me and I can add it.

I would like to thank everyone for the input and suggestions, lets keep em coming to make the site great.
אוי אל רשע! זה יהיה חולה איתו: עבור גמול של ידיו תינתן לו.
wickersham

Return to Suggestions & Feedback