Text Size

Suggestions & Feedback

Videos?

Let's hear your ideas on how to improve the site and get the word out about the pistols we own and love!

Videos?

Postby Millie » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Is there a way to attach videos of our toys at work? I'd love to see some of these in action; I'm especially fond of watermelons, blocks of ice, and/or slow motion video :shock:

Is there a web-based site where we can store videos so they don't eat up space here? If so, what format is best? It's been a long time since I've posted pics on a board.

Thanks!
~Millie~
I'm not that kind of girl ;)
Millie

Re: Videos?

Postby wickersham » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Millie wrote:Is there a way to attach videos of our toys at work? I'd love to see some of these in action; I'm especially fond of watermelons, blocks of ice, and/or slow motion video :shock:

Is there a web-based site where we can store videos so they don't eat up space here? If so, what format is best? It's been a long time since I've posted pics on a board.

Thanks!

you should be able to link to youtube or a similar site. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think .MP4 offers best compression for video that still looks decent.
אוי אל רשע! זה יהיה חולה איתו: עבור גמול של ידיו תינתן לו.
wickersham

Re: Videos?

Postby Millie » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Yay! thanks, wick! I am particular about not putting any identifying info in pics/vids online, but posting the watermelon's demise might just be a really fun activity for me :o
~Millie~
I'm not that kind of girl ;)
Millie

Return to Suggestions & Feedback