Text Size

Suggestions & Feedback

Login

Let's hear your ideas on how to improve the site and get the word out about the pistols we own and love!

Re: Login

Postby wickersham » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:29 am

Folks,

I have not forgot about this, in fact, it has taken me the last two weeks of allowing the phpbb developers to poke around to convince them there is a problem with auto-login and the new software version.

Based on their testing and mine, it seems to be isolated only to Internet Explorer 7.0 and 8.0. A solution is being worked on now and hopefully will be resolved very soon. Please hang in there (or use Firefox - its much better anyway :D )
אוי אל רשע! זה יהיה חולה איתו: עבור גמול של ידיו תינתן לו.
wickersham

Postby DangerousFat » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 am

I haven't had any issues with Chrome, just to toss that in there. You know, since Chrome is way better than Firefox anyway. ;)
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms."
- James Madison
DangerousFat

Postby wickersham » Sat May 08, 2010 9:56 am

All right people, I finally got a fix for the auto-login problem under IE 7 and IE 8. I applied it yesterday and tested. For me it works - I have been logged on under IE 7.0 since last night. :)

Please let me know if you still experience issues. Thanks,
אוי אל רשע! זה יהיה חולה איתו: עבור גמול של ידיו תינתן לו.
wickersham

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Feedback