Text Size

Suggestions & Feedback

Menu Item

Let's hear your ideas on how to improve the site and get the word out about the pistols we own and love!

Menu Item

Postby jw380 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 pm

There was a menu item, I think it was there yesterday, titled "View unread posts". It is gone now. Any way to get that one back? It made it easier to find the stuff I haven't read yet. Not a big deal if it can't be.
Gun control violates the Declaration of Independance as it prohbits my pursuit of happiness.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword guarantees ownership of the pen.
jw380

Re: Menu Item

Postby wickersham » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 am

jw380 wrote:There was a menu item, I think it was there yesterday, titled "View unread posts". It is gone now. Any way to get that one back? It made it easier to find the stuff I haven't read yet. Not a big deal if it can't be.

Done. It went away when I turned on the side panels. With the side panels on the main forum body is too narrow anyway so I set it back.
אוי אל רשע! זה יהיה חולה איתו: עבור גמול של ידיו תינתן לו.
wickersham

Re: Menu Item

Postby jw380 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Thanks. Saved quite a bit f time getting caught up tonight.
Gun control violates the Declaration of Independance as it prohbits my pursuit of happiness.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword guarantees ownership of the pen.
jw380

Return to Suggestions & Feedback