Text Size

General Discussion

Bidgunner.com Beware

Non-gun related stuff such as everyday life and other topics that do not fall into a specifically defined category.

Bidgunner.com Beware

Postby th3ug1y0n3 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 am

Well, I thought that I would provide some feedback on my experience with this new bidgunner.com penny auction. It sucks!!!! So you buy .55 - .80 cent bids in bulk which run from $42 - $325 packs and each bid raises the price by one cent. The only ones getting a deal is the site. They are raking it in and personally I think it is a rip off.

ex: and AR 15 sold for $125.00. This means that for each penny bid that cost the person bidding .55 - .80, it took 12,500 penny bids to get to that price. Multiply that by .55 and they made $6875 off of this item at minimum because some actually paid .80 for their penny bid.

Beware!!!!!!!!!!
th3ug1y0n3

Re: Bidgunner.com Beware

Postby boscoman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 am

Thanks for the info.
I wondered over to the sight the other day & looked over the terms, left me with a uncomfortable feeling.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Postby mattyj513 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 am

They are teamed up with Buds Gun Shop, who is a legit business, but they have alot of asinine self imposed laws on not shipping NY legal stuff to NY. Not really helping the 2A cause much.
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Postby YaDaddy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Lost a lot of respect for Bud's when they teamed up with this site. So much so that I sent them an email letting them know as much. They actually replied defending the partnership. Whudevs.
YaDaddy

Return to General Discussion