Text Size

General Discussion

MAGPUL Carbine 1 and 2 Course

Non-gun related stuff such as everyday life and other topics that do not fall into a specifically defined category.

MAGPUL Carbine 1 and 2 Course

Postby RAVEN » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 am

Hey All, Anybody else interested in MAGPUL Training??? I'll be attending the Carbine 1 and 2 course over Easter Weekend ...2000 rnds of AR-15 ammo and 300 to 500 of pistol :mrgreen: !!! I've been waiting to attend this course for quite a while. I'm going to try and get some action pics of the class and I'll keep you all updated ;) .

BTW, I'll be bringing my Jericho with me as a backup. I'll be using the HK USP 9 mostly. The only reason for that ...I couldn't find a decent thigh rig for the Jericho :evil: . I have a Blackhawk, but to draw the weapon fast during transition would be a PITA, because of the straps/single retention and velcro ....GRRRR ...BAAHH!!! Eventually I'll find a decent kydex thigh rig for the Jericho.

Just thought I'd share and APOLOGIZE for not visiting more often ...work has been CHAOTIC!!! Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVEN-
RAVEN

Re: MAGPUL Carbine 1 and 2 Course

Postby wickersham » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

Always wanted to take one, but could never find a class that fit my schedule in the area.

Congrats and have fun!
אוי אל רשע! זה יהיה חולה איתו: עבור גמול של ידיו תינתן לו.
wickersham

Postby chuss » Sun May 16, 2010 9:50 pm

A friend of mine took that class the same week as you. His name is Mick...you might have ran into him.

I've got all of the MagPul videos...and while there's no substitute for being there, they are great to watch before sitting the actual classes.
chuss

Postby RAVEN » Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 am

Hey All, It's been a while since I've posted last ... My Humble Apology :oops: . It's Crazy Busy here at work and setting up trainig/going to training. The Magpul Course was TOP NOTCH with two of the Best Instructors I've ever had. If you ever have an opportunity to get in class ... By All Means DO SO!!! I highly recommend it.

Here's a few pics from class ...

pueblo4-5-2010-40.jpg
pueblo4-5-2010-125.jpg
pueblo4-5-2010-132.jpg

Hey chuss, I think I met Mick ...just can't place his face right now. It was a fun class and bunch of great guys on hand ;) . Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVEN-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RAVEN

Postby ADV » Tue May 25, 2010 3:22 pm

I see left people..........cool pics Raven
'Man Is Born Free, And Everywhere He Is In Chains' - Rousseau
ADV

Return to General Discussion