Text Size
Board index Ammo Bunker Reloading

Reloading

How pick is the Jericho on ammo?

For those that like to roll their own.

How pick is the Jericho on ammo?

Postby cliffrlp » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:43 am

So I found a good deal on some reloaded ammo
9mm 115 gr RN - RELOADED. Brass cases, non corrosive, boxer primed, copper plated

Just for some range time. I wasn't sure if the Jericho was a little to picky though w/ ammo or not. I've only put about 200 rounds through it so I don't have a feel for what it likes and doesn't like. But I have always used 147gr so not sure if this is too light?

Thanks!
cliffrlp

Re: How pick is the Jericho on ammo?

Postby mattyj513 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Unless you personally know the person who loaded it, and can verify that he knows what he is doing with a reloading press, I wouldn't purchase reloads. I have been loading for a while now, and the only person I feel comfortable giving my bullets to is my brother, because I have been using them for years, have used them in his guns many times, and know they function flawlessly. If the reloads cause damage to your gun, or even worse, you, who is going to make it right?
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Postby cliffrlp » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm

cliffrlp

Postby mattyj513 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:24 pm

I have never personally never heard of them, and like I would not buy from them myself unless I knew a bunch of people who had used them. When I got my first Jericho (also my first gun), the first ammo I bought was a bag of reloads from a local shop. I had 2 bullets get lodged in the barrel (out of 100), numerous FTF, FTB, and overall poor results. I may be biased from my experiences, but please be careful with other peoples reloads.
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Return to Reloading