Text Size

SHTF & TEOTWAWKI

When the commies invade...

Apocalyptic scenarios, survivalsim, zombie attacks.

When the commies invade...

Postby ahesse1488 » Thu May 27, 2010 1:24 pm

When the commies invade; the soon to be reunited north/south korea, china, and if they take back over russia, or whomever invades for that matter(because its very naive to believe war will never break out right here on our soil), will you (a) play a passive role. ie. let military and police do all the work, (b) distribute your firearms amongst member of the home and hold down the fort, (c) find some other armed folk n protect the neighborhood, (d) become a renegade civilian soldier, or (e) other;your own unique strategy.
The letter are only to clearly differentiate the diff examples. so please, by all means, elaborate and share your inner animal. dont just say "(a)"
ahesse1488

Re: When the commies invade...

Postby ahesse1488 » Thu May 27, 2010 1:31 pm

for myself, i have a lot of family all living close n enough weapons for the nuclear family plus some, so i would hold down the fort. Foreign soldiers walking down my block or in front of my house better have some near by support because their eating some lead. Foreign soldiers in the house....ha..they will be modern art all over my wall getting shot from multiple angles by multiple calibers. I would reinforce the walls as much as possible with bullet damping material--sand bags, metal sheets, fish tanks full of gelatanous material? food would be obtained from my liberal anti 2nd amendment neighbers after their all shot dead by infidel. the rest is to be continued after other peoples good ideas.........

Andrew, a brother in arms
ahesse1488

Postby mattyj513 » Thu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm

I'll probably be a renegade soldier. I've been thinking about doing that anyway. If likeminded people wanted to let me be their leader I might consider that too, but they would need to have a strong stomach and no conscience.
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Postby Jericho » Thu May 27, 2010 6:02 pm

A combination B and D. I would definably bulletproof the house and lay low as long as I could during the day. However, night time would come a sniping season!
The shortest path to the hearts and minds of home invaders is through their sternums and cranio-ocular cavities.
Jericho

Postby Sgt45 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 am

Plan soon, 'cause they're already here - and they speak American. Otherwise known as the criminals in the White House.
Sgt45

Return to SHTF & TEOTWAWKI