Text Size

Ruger

Ruger LC9

Ruger LC9

Postby jackoctober » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:16 am

I just recently (today, actually) bought a Ruger LC9 after I sold my Sig P6 and my good ole Uzi Eagle sub compact.

I needed something much thinner and smaller to carry in the summertime and at work, so I heard about the LC9 being one of the best carry guns on the market and gave it a try.

The grip is a little thin for my taste, and it's lacking a bump at the end (shooting Jerichos gets you so used to a good palm swell, right?) but overall I really like it.

It weighs almost nothing, has a 7+1 capacity, and it can handle +P self defense 9mm (but not +P+).

I got the Lasermax version with the switch-on laser. I just tested it a few hours ago and it's got good enough accuracy for it's size. I look forward to getting a Crossbreed Mini Tuck for it (the supertuck for my P6 has me sold on these).

If anyone is looking for a small-size carry gun, I highly suggest this. It's much cheaper and more reliable than most other options.

Various hats, various Russian style rifles.
jackoctober

Return to Ruger