Text Size

CZ/EAA/Tanfoglio

CZ 75 P-01 WOW

Re: CZ 75 P-01 WOW

Postby wickersham » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:28 pm

th3ug1y0n3 wrote:Thanks

Just added the SP-01 Tactical w/new grips

What mag is that in the first pic with small baseplate - I don't really care for the mags that came with it (18 round with oversized bumper); they look weird and don't feel right and I have been using the standard EAA mags for my Jericho mostly.

The SP-01 feels great/shoots good and I think the overall grip fits me better, but the Jericho trigger is considerably better in SA mode, short and breaks clean. The CZ still has more takeup/staging when I think it should be firing and has a soft break to it. I guess I need to get used to it.
אוי אל רשע! זה יהיה חולה איתו: עבור גמול של ידיו תינתן לו.
wickersham

Postby th3ug1y0n3 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Those were 10 round magazines. I made a mistake in my online order and ended up with the 10 round mags. However there are 16 and 17 round mags made by Mec-Gar and those will fit flush and will not have the rubber bumper like the 18 and 19 round mags.

http://www.google.com/search?q=sp-01+me ... 42&bih=488

That seems to be a common issue that most folks seem to bring up. There are some ways to fix that from what I hear. The trigger can be modified to get a cleaner break and take up some of the trigger reset. If you have the SP-O1 non tactical I believe that you can convert it to single action only and they say that the trigger is very nice that way.
Or you can do what I am doing and what you stated and that is to just get used to it. I plan on doing some work on the trigger myself just to learn how after the holidays when everything slows down here at home.
th3ug1y0n3

Postby th3ug1y0n3 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Went out the range over the weekend 100 round through the SP-01 not FTF and 100 rounds through the p-01 not FTF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
th3ug1y0n3

Previous

Return to CZ/EAA/Tanfoglio