Text Size

Jericho

Jericho sales

IWI's famous pistol. Has been imported to the US by Charles Daly/KBI, Magnum Research, and Mossberg under various names.

Jericho sales

Postby boscoman » Sun May 24, 2015 1:53 pm

The newest version of the Jericho seems to have been released for sale. A quick search will bring up numerous dealers selling the new pistol. CDNN is one that has them now.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/firearms.html?brand=2129&cat=13
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Re: Jericho sales

Postby Daniel71 » Mon May 25, 2015 11:26 am

There are many being offered for sale on the popular on-line auction site - both steel frame and polymer, and the prices seem very good. One seller is offering free shipping.
Daniel71

Re: Jericho sales

Postby boscoman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Should be noted that some dealers are offering special pricing for Law Enforcement / public safety (fire fighters & EMS workers also).
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Return to Jericho