Text Size

Jericho

941F parts compatibility with eaa/cz/etc

IWI's famous pistol. Has been imported to the US by Charles Daly/KBI, Magnum Research, and Mossberg under various names.

941F parts compatibility with eaa/cz/etc

Postby proraptor » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi Guys

I have a full size 941F (frame mounted safety) and wanted more info on converting it to single action only.

I also wanted to know if there are any triggers/hammers/springs/magwell/sights I can get for it. I see EAA makes a nice target model and IMI used to carry competition models. I want to use this gun in competition steel shooting so any products along that line.

Thank you I appreciate your help
proraptor

Re: 941F parts compatibility with eaa/cz/etc

Postby kneelingatlas » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:22 am

The frame safety models are very similar to small frame Witnesses, so may parts drop right in. Performance parts can be had from Henning Walgren or Eric Grauffel. Which competitions would you like to shoot? USPSA Limited minor? Open major? Do you have access to a drill press? CZ hammers and triggers have smaller holes than the EAA/IMI parts so they won't drop right in, but you can custom fit them.

Henning's small frame Witness magwell will take some customizing to fit because of the long hammer spring on the 941; you might be better off with the CZ Custom small frame magwell.

Feel free to contact me for advice on this project, I've done a lot of custom work on these pistols.

John
kneelingatlas

Return to Jericho