Text Size

Jericho

Versacarry holster

IWI's famous pistol. Has been imported to the US by Charles Daly/KBI, Magnum Research, and Mossberg under various names.

Versacarry holster

Postby smelly » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:13 pm

I didn't see any remarks anywhere about the versacarry for the jericho, so I thought I would make a thread. I wanted to try out the versacarry since it is the thinnest holster I could find. I have a full-size 9mm steel model, and using their website, I made the choice to go with a Size Large holster. This is my first holster so I can't really give a great review as I have nothing to compare it to. I figured I would post up a bunch of pics and ya'll can make your own decision on what to think of it.

At the time I took the pictures I didn't have anyone to take them so that's why i'm using a mirror. It was a spur of the moment let me go play with my toys instead of studying for exams decision.

As you can see in the pictures the gun doesn't sit flush with the holster due to the shape of the gun. I can see this causing an issue with the gun sticking out but it hasn't affected me with the position I am using right now, but at the 3 o clock position with the shirt I was wearing it was easily noticeable, as it stuck out a great deal. I did end up wearing it to dinner in the same position as you see in the picture and nobody noticed it. Even after I lifted my shirt to showed them I was carrying they weren't able to spot any printing.

I'm pretty happy with it, especially since it only cost me $20. I'm now looking for an OWB holster than I can use at IDPA events. So if anyone has any solid choices, please let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smelly

Re: Versacarry holster

Postby smelly » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:15 pm

More Pics...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smelly

Re: Versacarry holster

Postby smelly » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Last pic...
smelly

Return to Jericho