Text Size

Jericho

Baby Desert Eagle

IWI's famous pistol. Has been imported to the US by Charles Daly/KBI, Magnum Research, and Mossberg under various names.

Baby Desert Eagle

Postby warbird1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Where did that name come from? Love the pistol...hate the name. I very much liked the name Jericho.
warbird1

Re: Baby Desert Eagle

Postby mattyj513 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Magnum Research rebranded it due to the massive popularity of the desert eagle. I personally feel the baby eagle name has done nothing to promote a fantastic gun.
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Postby boscoman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:43 pm

By labeling every gun they carry a Desert Eagle they diminish the line. Makes me wonder about the level of intelligence at MR. The 1911 & Jerichos I think would sell better if they stood out on their own & not lumped with the Desert Eagle as if they are just smaller versions. Just my 2 cents.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Postby rip4308 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Honestly I think it has to do with marketing. Just about everyone has heard of a Desert Eagle. Why not get one of those you can afford and be able to shoot with out taking your hand off. I think with the smaller caliber and smaller frame... you have a baby. That's just a guess.
rip4308

Return to Jericho