Text Size

Jericho

Jericho Variants

IWI's famous pistol. Has been imported to the US by Charles Daly/KBI, Magnum Research, and Mossberg under various names.

Re: Jericho Variants

Postby Swordfish » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Don't forget these!
O_o
Swordfish

Postby rcbloom2 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:45 am

Mine. Missing paperwork and one 9mm mag. Plus side: original ammo is there. I also have 9 boxes of .41ae.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rcbloom2

Postby RCAFSHOOTER » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:11 pm

I just bought a new Jericho with the accessory rail underneath, it has KBI on the side. Does it mean it is an old stock from way back or did KBI start importing them again? Sorry if this has been posed before.
RCAFSHOOTER

Postby boscoman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:24 pm

KBI/Charles Daly has been out of business for over a year, not back in business.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Postby Icejon » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 pm

I had a UZI eagle, but I sold it. It was not marked mossberg.

I have a new UZI eagle that I found NIB with manual, and the trigger is black. I also noticed that the manual says Uzi america but the slide is imported by UZI america.
Please let me know the differences and dates of production.
Icejon

Postby Homer Oz » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:31 pm

G'Day Fella's,

I'm not sure which model my Jericho (.40 S&W) is but if what I have seen on here so far is any indication, a frame mounted safety, steel frame Jericho isn't common?
I purchased this 941 F second hand and it came with two barrels. One has a screw on compensator and the other is a stock standard conventional barrel!

Any advise on if this is a competition model etc, would be appreciated!

Doh!
Homer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once, and You Will Suck For Life!
Homer Oz

941 NQ

Postby flibuoy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:03 pm

The NQ stands for Not Quite. It is a Canik55 T-100 imported by Tristar. I had wanted a C-100 but this caught my eye. After purchasing what I viewed as a CZ 75 clone I found it closely more resembles the Jerico 941. 3.7" barrel, 15 round 9mm magazine. Frame mounted safety. Fit, feel, finish and shooting is terrific. Feels like a solid piece of steel. Reasonably priced. Look at the pictures and see if you agree it is an NQ
flibuoy

Previous

Return to Jericho