Text Size

Cherokee

Any ideas where I can find one locally???

Formerly known as the "Impact", this quality offering comes from BUL. It is no longer being imported by Legacy Sports so grab one while you can.

Any ideas where I can find one locally???

Postby natsamjosh » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:35 am

... or is that a dumb question? :lol:

I live in central North Carolina and am interested in a full size Cherokee.

Thanks,
Ed
natsamjosh

Re: Any ideas where I can find one locally???

Postby boscoman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Your best bet will be gunbroker, both for price & availability. It is pretty rare to find these pistols just sitting in a gun shop. Hell, most of the time they have never even heard of them.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Postby kbrew63 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Some folks said Academy had them on a clearance for around $288, plus were offering $50 off if you applied for their credit card (Texas i think). I tried the local Academy Sports here in Alabam and it was ano-go. I got mine from Impact Arms (mail order) and it was $349 plus $25. Good luck with it and great gun. Shoots where it points and my wife loves it. If there was one gripe (for her) it was the slide has a smaller area to rack and she is 5'2" 105 so she does a somersault trying to cock it. I love mine. Hope it helps.
Eddie
kbrew63

Postby boscoman » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=769

As good a deal as I've seen.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Postby natsamjosh » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:32 pm

kbrew63 wrote:Some folks said Academy had them on a clearance for around $288, plus were offering $50 off if you applied for their credit card (Texas i think). I tried the local Academy Sports here in Alabam and it was ano-go. I got mine from Impact Arms (mail order) and it was $349 plus $25. Good luck with it and great gun. Shoots where it points and my wife loves it. If there was one gripe (for her) it was the slide has a smaller area to rack and she is 5'2" 105 so she does a somersault trying to cock it. I love mine. Hope it helps.
Eddie

Thanks for the info! I just looked online at Impact Guns, the price on the full size
is $488. :o

The nearest Academy store is about 4.5 hours away, but I might be able to swing by there when I'm visiting the in-laws, who live about an hour and a half away. Sorta kill two birds with one stone... :lol:

Thanks,
Ed
natsamjosh

Postby kbrew63 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Ed, May be too late but if you check Armslist.com there is a guy selling them for $349 (Ohio I think) but not sure if FS or compact. The compact ain't really compact anyway. Also heard CDNN had them a short while ago. If you can find one, get it. Good little piece.
Good Luck,
eddie
kbrew63

Postby natsamjosh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Eddie,

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out!

Thanks,
Ed
natsamjosh

Return to Cherokee