Text Size

IWI (formerly IMI)

Canadian Distributor of Jericho

Israel Weapons Industries (IWI), formerly known as Israel Military Industries (IMI). Headquartered in Ramat HaSharon, Israel.

Canadian Distributor of Jericho

Postby britkidd » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 am

Does anyone know who the Canadian Distributor is for IWI? I am looking to acquire a Jericho 941F Chrome in .45 acp.
britkidd

Re: Canadian Distributor of Jericho

Postby th3ug1y0n3 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 am

Have you tried contacting Magnum Research?

Magnum Research can be reached Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 PM (CST) at 508-635-4273.
th3ug1y0n3

Postby britkidd » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:35 pm

I have not as it was my understanding that they are now no longer the distributor - so many threads on that particular topic it's difficult to know what the actual truth! :) I will give it a go though - thank you!
britkidd

Postby th3ug1y0n3 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm

They did stop for a while and Charles Daly (KBI) picked them up, but they stopped distributing them as well. With the recent purchase of Magnum Reseach by Kahr they have started back up as of May 2011. I spoke with them about a two months ago and they said that they were kinda behind and trying to catch up with orders. I am starting to see more and more of them out there.
th3ug1y0n3

Postby britkidd » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 pm

After numerous phone calls I have learned that Magnum is the main importer for the USA and deals with international brokers not directly with IWI. In Canada there is one distributor only, and they deal directly with IWI. Apparantly the challenge in ordering this particular model is IWI only manufactures 50 of any one kind at a time. Since demand is not high for this configuration it's unlikely the distributor will order 50 so i can get my one unit. :( I wonder what the best way to see if anyone has one they would be willing to part with is!?
britkidd

Postby mattyj513 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 pm

I'm not sure if Canada has any firearms auction sites, like Gunbroker or Auction Arms, but you may want to check there for starters. Your best bet (though not the cheapest) would probably be to purchase a regular parkerized finish one and have it refinished in chrome.
"You cannot put a rope around the neck of an idea.
You cannot put an idea against a barrack wall and riddle it with bullets.

You cannot confine it in the strongest prison that your slaves could ever build."
- Sean O'Casey
mattyj513
Site Admin

Postby RCAFSHOOTER » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm

I just picked mine up from Wild West Shooting gallery in Edmonton. You can also find them at Wholesale sports, P and D Enterprises, lots of places carry them. Not many people know of this brand and look for the most common ones out there.Those that have a Jericho most likely won't get get rid of it except maybe to get another one :)
RCAFSHOOTER

Postby RCAFSHOOTER » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Once you get one, you can get extra mags from http://www.freedomventures.ca, great customer service I ordered mine and got them the next day!! They are located in Halifax.
RCAFSHOOTER

Postby hal1955 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Canadian distributor is North Silva in Toronto.
hal1955

Return to IWI (formerly IMI)