Text Size

Tech Room

Help needed for a Jericho 941 PSL.

The place to share any problems you have with your gun and find the appropriate fix for it.

Help needed for a Jericho 941 PSL.

Postby Constantine » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:05 am

Hello, the reason for this post is that I desperately need help on finding a trigger pin for a polymer Jericho 941 PSL, let me explain the problem:
Almost a year ago a very close friend who is a police officer had a problem while firing his service pistol in the practice range; the trigger fell out of place due to a broken trigger pin (part# 24 trigger pin in my 941fb manual). It was easy to find a replacement trigger pin for the metal 941 (which has a shorter trigger pin than the pin for the polymer 941) but not for the polymer version, since then we are trying to find a replacement pin but have not succeeded so far. As a temporary solution, the trigger stays in place with the shorter pin but it is not long enough to engage with the locking block.
Any ideas or any gun shops in Israel that I can order from?
Thank you in advance.

Regards and Shalom,

PS. I live in Greece and no import license is required to import to Greece small gun parts such as pins or springs.
Hope is the ally of the weak. Think, practice and plan because hope always dies last but never dies alone.
Constantine

Re: Help needed for a Jericho 941 PSL.

Postby boscoman » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:18 am

I would contact Magnum Research & see if you can order one directly from them if you are looking for a solution here in the States.
http://www.magnumresearch.com/
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Postby Constantine » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:07 am

Thank you for your reply, but if I lived in the US I would not have this problem in the first place! Magnum research has an excellent service department and can provide any replacement part to their customers. Unfortunately, I do not live in the States but in Greece and my previous experience has shown that contacting a major distributor or Factory for such a small part will not solve the problem, best-case scenario they will refer me to the IWI regional dealers. I have already searched every gun shop in Greece before posting to the forum and after a year of waiting started searching for other ways to find this part...
Hope is the ally of the weak. Think, practice and plan because hope always dies last but never dies alone.
Constantine

Postby boscoman » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:05 pm

PM me your info & I will send you the part. It is a whopping $3 from MR. :>)
Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

A quote by the Great Genghis Khan to Islam "I am the flail of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you"
boscoman

Postby Constantine » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:30 am

Thanks, I really appreciate your help. I am sending you the info.
Constantine

Return to Tech Room